The most likely results in every Premier League match in gameweek 26

first_img Can Mohamed Salah take Liverpool back to the top of the table? Green reveals how he confronted Sarri after Chelsea’s 6-0 defeat at Man City 11 Chelsea beat Manchester City 2-0 in December getty Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester CityTottenham win – 66 per cent chance of happeningLeicester win – 12 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 21 per cent chance of happening 11 How Everton could look in January under Ancelotti with new signings Brighton & Hove Albion v BurnleyMan United win – 42 per cent chance of happeningNewcastle win – 29 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 29 per cent chance of happening The average first-team salaries at every Premier League club in 2019 huge blow Cardiff City were victor back in December. REVEALED 11 predicted The two sides played out a thrilling 2-2 draw earlier in the campaign 11 Oxlade-Chamberlain suffers another setback as Klopp confirms serious injury 11 11 11 Crystal Palace v West Ham UnitedCrystal Palace win – 51 per cent chance of happeningWest Ham win – 22 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 27 per cent chance of happening tense SORRY 11 MOST READ PREMIER LEAGUE NEWS Liverpool v BournemouthLiverpool win – 88 per cent chance of happeningBournemouth win – Three per cent chance of happeningDraw – Nine per cent chance of happening Alex Iwobi is challenged by midfield opponent Aaron Mooy. The Red Devils won 4-1 at Old Trafford in December. The Hammers triumphed in a five-goal thriller last time out. whoops Where Ancelotti ranks with every Premier League boss for trophies won Boxing Day fixtures: All nine Premier League games live on talkSPORT Southampton v Cardiff CitySouthampton win – 51 per cent chance of happeningCardiff win – 22 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 27 per cent chance of happening revealed 11 11 11 Can Spurs cope without Dele Alli against the Foxes? Sky Sports presenter apologises for remarks made during Neville’s racism discussion Manchester City v ChelseaManchester City win – 64 per cent chance of happeningChelsea win – 15 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 21 per cent chance of happening Huddersfield Town v ArsenalHuddersfield win – 16 per cent chance of happeningArsenal win – 60 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 24 per cent chance of happening Watford v EvertonWatford win – 43 per cent chance of happeningEverton win – 30 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 27 per cent chance of happening Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle UnitedWolves win – 49 per cent chance of happeningNewcastle win – 23 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 29 per cent chance of happening gameday cracker Did Mahrez just accidentally reveal Fernandinho is leaving Man City this summer? Getty Liverpool’s signings under Michael Edwards – will Minamino be the next big hit? latest Fulham v Manchester UnitedFulham win – 22 per cent chance of happeningMan United win – 55 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 23 per cent chance of happening TOP WORK Will Wolves win again? Can the Clarets do the double over the Seagulls this season? Can Chelsea stop Man City from remaining top of the table? Liverpool news live: Klopp reveals when Minamino will play and issues injury update It’s shaping up to be a huge weekend in the Premier League with Manchester City and Liverpool both battling to end it on top of the table.Huge games against Chelsea and Bournemouth, respectively, will be tough for the pair to negotiate while the lurking Tottenham Hotspur face Leicester City. It’s promising to be fairly unpredictable, although you have to fancy Manchester United to beat lowly Fulham and increase their relegation fears, but you never know when a shock is on the cards.Everyone has their own different ways of attempting to forecast the result and statistics are more often being used.One such producer of these is FiveThirtyEight but what outcomes do they think will happen? Find out below.last_img read more